Registration is currently OPEN
Preparations for the 2021 Feast are proceeding. It will be held at the Courtyard on Horizon Drive once again. The opening service is planned for the evening of September 20.
We are pleased to host this year’s festival once again in Grand Junction.
Services will be held at The Courtyard by Marriott, 765 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, Colorado
The first service is scheduled for Monday evening, September 20, 2021 at 7:30 PM.
Sponsored Properties Details
Sponsored Properties Details
This year’s feast is being held on the property of the Courtyard by Marriott. However we have discounted
rates at only the Residence Inn. If booking at this property, be sure to identify yourself as attending an event
with the Christian Church of God to ensure the discounted rates.
Residence by Marriott
King or Queen Bed (Breakfast Included) $99
Courtyard by Marriott
King or Queen Bed (café voucher included) $99
Please Note: Parking Fee mentioned on the website will be waived for guests of our event.
All Residence Inn rooms have a kitchen and living area. There are larger rooms available upon request at a
higher rate. Call the property for more information.
Space at sponsored properties is limited and discounted rates are available for a limited time. Standard room
rates may be charged if your room is not reserved by August 27, 2021. If you experience issues with
securing your room rate or finding available space prior to the September 14th deadline, please let us know so
we can contact the property on your behalf.
The Grand Junction area offers a wide variety of other activities. Some of the options available to do on your
own or with a group include:
● Spin City – Bowling and Roller Skating, http://spincitygj.com/
● The Palette – Painting Class, http://www.thepalettegj.com
● Get Air, Trampoline Park, http://getairsilo.com/
● Bananas Fun Park – Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Bump N Jump, Arcade, Bumper Boats, http://www.bananasfunpark.com/
● Western Colorado Botanical Gardens, http://www.wcbotanic.org/
● Colorado National Monument, http://www.nps.gov/colm/index.htm
● Museum of Western Colorado and Dinosaur Journey Museum, https://www.museumofwesternco.com/
● Grand Mesa National Forest, http://www.visitgrandjunction.com/grand-mesa-national-forest
● Palisade Wine Country, http://www.palisadetourism.com/wineries-and-spirits
● Rimrock Adventures – Horseback Riding and Rafting Trips, http://rradventures.com/
● Hiking and Biking Trails
Feast of Tabernacles, 2020
970-640-8380 / email@example.com
To See the 2021 Feast Schedule Click Here
Previously associated with the WCG, we have become an independent Church of God congregation since 2002. As a result, we are able to invite all brethren who are called to God’s truth and purpose to join us for Feast-keeping. (See our Statement of Beliefs page.)
Invited speakers base their messages on the abundant scriptures which reveal the plan our awesome God has for the salvation of mankind. It seems that each year, keeping the Feast advances our understanding of Scripture. And where else is it possible to enjoy fellowship, spiritual conversation and the fat of the land all at once!? – only at God’s appointed Feasts. We just love to provide the best Feast experience we can for every attendee. If you decide to join us, expect that atmosphere of brotherly love spoken of in 1Pet 1:22 you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, …
Space IS LIMITED! Register Early!
Click here to download the form for mail-in or email submission